Sorry about the delayed post. I fully intend to explain what I've been doing instead of updating.
Lets get right to what I feel is sweet...
Playa Hater. In a segment on SNL, Will Ferrell claims that Notorious "Big" doesn't croon. The 1:38 mark. He must not have listened to Playa Hater on Disc 2 of Latore's Life After Death. I'm delighted and surprised to give you the link to the song. Wow did YouTube come through. The video is irrelevant and actually distracting however and for this reason I can only hope you minus the screen and just listen to the song without visual interference. Puffy's quips during the third verse are especially hilarious and serve as the cherry on top to this already heroic ballad.
If you didn't enjoy the song the first go around then you're not alone. Three of my friends actually insulted me heavily until about the fourth time it arose on my playlist in as many nights. By that time before they knew it they were all singing along. Expect to hear this song if you're at my apartment.
It's a vanity plate! It's no secret I am a huge fan of Reno 911. In case you've forgotten that Reno Miami is due to come out this August I've decided to periodically bolster your anticipation. This short clip is my favorite. If you like I believe there are three others which are easy to find. Enjoy.
Lets get right to what I feel is sweet...
Playa Hater. In a segment on SNL, Will Ferrell claims that Notorious "Big" doesn't croon. The 1:38 mark. He must not have listened to Playa Hater on Disc 2 of Latore's Life After Death. I'm delighted and surprised to give you the link to the song. Wow did YouTube come through. The video is irrelevant and actually distracting however and for this reason I can only hope you minus the screen and just listen to the song without visual interference. Puffy's quips during the third verse are especially hilarious and serve as the cherry on top to this already heroic ballad.
If you didn't enjoy the song the first go around then you're not alone. Three of my friends actually insulted me heavily until about the fourth time it arose on my playlist in as many nights. By that time before they knew it they were all singing along. Expect to hear this song if you're at my apartment.
It's a vanity plate! It's no secret I am a huge fan of Reno 911. In case you've forgotten that Reno Miami is due to come out this August I've decided to periodically bolster your anticipation. This short clip is my favorite. If you like I believe there are three others which are easy to find. Enjoy.
What I've been doing.

Things go fairly well until I decide I'd rather stop with my body instead of my skis.
The following is quite lame on all facets...
This has taken way longer than I suspected. The compiling of the pictures has taken almost an hour and I'm still unsatisfied with how it turned out. Unfortunately I have a 15 hour drive back from Keystone, Colorado tomorrow and must get some sleep. Thus I leave you with a "To Be Continued..." in all its lame glory. Sorry.
To Be Continued...
Coming up next - The horrific and hilarious crashes of Adam and Jon. Plus I try my first 360...
No comments:
Post a Comment